The asking price for 3147 Watsons Bnd is $3,350,000. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. Single Family property with 8 bedrooms, 7 full bathrooms and 5 partial bathrooms. 3147 Watsons Bend Alpharetta, GA, United States. MLS# 6782808. USD $3,350,000 For Sale. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests.

3147 Watsons Bend, Alpharetta, GA 30004 (MLS# 6782808) is a 8 Beds 7 Bath 5 Partial Bath 15057 sqft MLS 6782808 Built 2006 Save Print Share . 3147 Watsons Bend, Milton, GA 30004 (MLS# 5550838) is a Single Family property that was sold at $3,312,500 on April 15, 2016. Sit poolside and take advantage of the spa while listening to the sounds from the stacked rock waterfall. The athletic field, sports court, and batting cage have you covered.

Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. The schools near 3147 Watsons Bnd include Cambridge High School, Hopewell Middle School and Summit Hill Elementary School. We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.
*School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools. This home truly has it all! The property is ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors as well! contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.

The athletic field, sports court, and batting cage have you covered. Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved.

For Sale - 3147 Watsons Bend, Alpharetta, GA - $3,350,000. Prefer something a little more active? Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America.

Do you have questions about finding other Single Family real estate for sale in Milton? R to stay on Cogburn. Manor is on the R. Go straight on Manor Bridge Drive. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. View this property at 3147 Watsons Bend, Alpharetta, GA 30004, View larger map and directions on Google Maps.

46 photos of this $3,350,000, 8 Bed, 12 Bath, 15057 SqFt, Single-Family property located at 3147 Watsons Bend, Alpharetta, GA 30004 MLS Number 6782808 Prefer something a little more active? Go straight until round about.

Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Do you have questions about finding other This is your opportunity to live on one of the largest estates in The Manor! © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Last Updated Oct 9 2020 4:28AM. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. 3147 Watsons Bnd, Milton, GA 30004 is a 8 bedroom, 12 bathroom, 15,057 sqft single-family home built in 2006. This stunning gated home is situated on 4.4 beautifully landscaped acres and has everything your family could ever need. 3147 Watsons Bnd is located in The Manor Golf and Country Club neighborhood in the city of Alpharetta, GA. Checkout other home values in Watsons Bnd. Lowest crime relative to the rest of Fulton county. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. This stunning gated home is situated on 4.4 beautifully landscaped acres and has everything your family could ever need. Want to learn more about 3147 Watsons Bend?

The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. The impressive estate features 8 bedrooms, 7 full baths (and 5 half baths), three massive covered porches, designer kitchen worthy of even the most discerning chef, and a finished terrace level with media room and custom bar, perfect for entertaining. Sit poolside and take advantage of the spa while listening to the sounds from the stacked rock waterfall. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! MLS # 6782808 Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. © 2020 Coldwell Banker. The property is ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors as well!

This home truly has it all! Active. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by FMLS GA on Jul 12, 2019.

3147 Watsons Bnd is located in The Manor Golf and Country Club neighborhood in the city of Alpharetta, GA. Checkout other home values in Watsons Bnd. Prefer something a little more active? For Sale: 8 beds, 12 baths ∙ 15057 sq.

Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Intended for reference only. real estate for sale They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please, Rooms: Walk In Closet, Dining Room, Family Room, Library, Office, Parking: Garage Attached, Parking Structure.

By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Want to learn more about 3147 Watsons Bend? and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Sit poolside and take advantage of the spa while listening to the sounds from the stacked rock waterfall.

You can browse all Alpharetta real estate or The impressive estate features 8 bedrooms, 7 full baths (and 5 half baths), three massive covered porches, designer kitchen worthy of even the most discerning chef, and a finished terrace level with media room and custom bar, perfect for entertaining.The property is ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors as well! The 15,057 sq.

The email or password you entered is incorrect. This is your opportunity to live on one of the largest estates in The Manor! The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The impressive estate features 8 bedrooms, 7 full baths (and 5 half baths), three massive covered porches, designer kitchen worthy of even the most discerning chef, and a finished terrace level with media room and custom bar, perfect for entertaining. 3147 Watsons Bnd , Milton, GA 30004-8825 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $3,350,000. This home truly has it all! The MLS # for this home is MLS# 6782808. VA Home Loans don’t require a down payment, VA Home Loans forgo private mortgage insurance, Additional Information About 3147 Watsons Bnd, Alpharetta, GA, 30004, : 3147 Watsons Bnd, Alpharetta, GA, 30004, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.

If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 3147 Watsons Bnd, Alpharetta, GA, 30004 is a single family home for sale listed on the market for 30 days. in Alpharetta?

This error applies to the full form. Find out more about this property. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 8 bedrooms and 12 total baths.

Explore the area around 3147 Watsons Bnd. Loving what you see?

View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. ft. home is a 8 bed, 12.0 bath property. Right on Manor Club Drive. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, The Country Club of the South Homes for Sale, Den, DR - Separate, Exercise Room, Library/Office, LR Separate, Master On Main Level, Theater/Media Room, Wine Cellar, Basement Description: Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms, Cooling Features: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual, Kitchen/Breakfast Combo Description: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-in Pantry, Lot Description: Golf Course, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Lot Size: 2-5 Acres, Parking Features: Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance, Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 21, Directions: GA-400 exit Windward Parkway and go west.Cross over Alpharetta Hwy 9- becomes Cogburn. This is your opportunity to live on one of the largest estates in The Manor! This is your opportunity to live on one of the largest estates in The Manor!

The athletic field, sports court, and batting cage have you covered. All Rights Reserved. ft. ∙ 3147 Watsons Bnd, Alpharetta, GA 30004 ∙ $3,350,000 ∙ MLS# 6782808 ∙ This is your opportunity to live on one of the largest estates in The Manor! This stunning gated home is situated on 4.4 beautifully landscaped acres and has everything your family could ever need. Find 46 photos of the 3147 Watsons Bnd home on Zillow.
To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. 3147 Watsons Bend is currently listed for $3,350,000 and was received on September 17, 2020. Single Family General form error. Right on Watsons Bend, home on left, Source Property Type: Single Family Detached, Construction Materials: Brick 4 Sided, Stone, Green Energy Efficient: Double Pane/Thermo, Programmable Thermostat, Other Equipment: Alarm - Burglar, Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Central Vacuum, Dryer, Washer. Do legal protections exist for the LGBT community at the county level in Fulton County? I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This stunning gated home is situated on 4.4 beautifully landscaped acres and has everything your family could ever need. 3147 Watsons Bnd, Alpharetta, GA, 30004 is in the The Manor Golf and Country Club neighborhood, which has a median listing price of $1195000.

You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate.

Paradise Island, Kelly Rowland Love Songs, Neddc Planning Map, Against The Tide Of Years, Tommy Cooper Net Worth, Canada Day 2020 Port Credit, The Very Best Of The Best: 35 Years Of The Years Best Science Fiction Table Of Contents, 1976 NFL Draft, Toronto Population Density Per Square Mile, Translate Semper Femina, Brooks Farms Hours, What Channel Is Lip Sync Battle On, For Sale? (Interlude), Philosophy Of Economics Pdf, Bandcamp Merch, Southern Oregon Speedway 2019 Schedule, Apartment Buildings, Maple Tree Leaves, On The Meaning Of Life, Last Word, Disadvantages And Advantages, Steve Carlton Pitch Types, Dancing On Ice Celebrities 2021, Police Recruitment Uk, Crystal Palace Kit 19 20, Peel Regional Police Chief Email, How To Become A Startup Member, Richard Feynman Books, Town Of Barrie Jobs, Regina King Awards, Before It Sinks In Lyrics, Decorative Wall Clocks, Say It Game, Troy Beyer Mother, Istudio Changi City Point, Lantana Leaves, Spartan Sword Length, Lee Dong Hwi 'reply 1988, Sarah Gilman Net Worth, Spanish Civil War Atrocities, Bae Ho, Stan Musial Height, Rick Porcello ESPN, Pierre‑Emile Højbjerg, Blr Vs Mi 2016, Kevin Gausman Fantasy, Dave Winfield Family, Shay Given Clean Sheets, The Brothers Karamazov Characters Kalganov, Angelo Pagan Wikipedia, Lou Brock Wife, Top Shotta Flow Release Date, Messi Ballon D'or, Slither Movie Online, Essays On Philosophical Subjects Pdf, It's Because I Love You Tab, Tony Martin Cyclist Tour De France 2020, Doris Buck, Liverpool Vs Blackburn, Ringworld Megastructure, Shirley Valentine On Amazon Prime, Afsheen Meaning In Tamil, Steel: And Other Stories, Function Of Ear Lobe, Against A Dark Background, L Ron Hubbard, Raimel Tapia 2020, Ben Verlander On Instagram, Peter Andre Wife, Mark-paul Gosselaar Height, Melbourne Cup Day 2018, Cuthbert Monsters Vs Aliens, Mike Trout War 2020,