Ohlala Couple, Mirae’s Choice, Bridal Mask. Since they are in opposite parties they tend to fight a lot, and even tho he loves her he tries to make her mad as if they were ten years old. Angel Eyes, Basketball, My Husband got a family. Clingy is the word to describe her, she can’t control herself in love or jealousy, just like a little kid. The fun starts after the first episode. He’s not always wrong on his lectures but the way he expresses things is just plainly wrong. No Min-Young is also a member of the Progressive Labor Party, who only has two members in the national assembly. All About My Romance 2013 (South Korea), also known as All About My Wife, Nae Yeonaeui Modeungeot, All About My Date, Everything About My Relationship is South Korea drama premiere on Apr 4, 2013 on SBS. Now, Kim Soo-Young becomes involved in a tangled situation with national assembly member No Min-Young, who entered the political world after her sister's death.

He’s a nice man but can also be overprotective, specially since his brother and his wife left a little girl. A Gentleman’s Dignity, Bridal Mask, Grape Candy. A few minor details lead Detective... Yook Dong Sik, a 34-year-old employee. At about episode 14, I jokingly thought to myself “someone’s going to have to go study abroad if they want to fill the remaining time!”. Who is also a National Assembly Member, although her party has only two seats. Unfortunately because I don’t have much free time and there are too many interesting things airing. Brought by parents, he left the Chinese Capital and drifted into South for decades. Kim Soo-Young and No Min-Young then begin to have romantic feelings for each other. It took me a long time to be able to watch All About My Romance. He is a member of the conservative New Korea Party. The situations were funny, the faces hilarious and conversations were soooo fast!! Great job for her as usual, I love her, can’t be objective. It took me a long time to be able to watch All About My Romance. @ 9:55 pm KST ( Replacing That Winter, The Wind Blows ) Official Website: LINKSYNOPSIS :. Save the green Planet!, Running Man, Brain. "All About My Romance" was actually quite refreshing to watch, since a lot of the dramas I've been watching have had melodrama tenancies in them, this one was definitely a good break from all the heartache and stress. He is a member of the conservative New Korea Party. Nonton Drama All About My Romance (2013) dan Streaming Drama All About My Romance (2013) .

From this small place she will try to do her best to achieve whatever she thinks is right.

Loved his part.

Is Ahn Hee Sun a reporter that used to study with Joon Ha and was completely in love with him when they were students, and now is completely in love with Soo Young.

No Min-Young is also a member of the Progressive Labor Party, who only has two members in the national assembly. Kim Soo-Young and No Min-Young then begin to have romantic feelings for each other. I didn’t like her character as usual. She’s also one of Min Young’s friends and will be her counselor although she’s also a woman of principles and will stand for what she thinks is right. Become a donor to get faster & safer download, All.About.My.Romance.E01.130404.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E02.130410.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E03.130411.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E04.130417.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E05.130418.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E06.130424.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E07.130425.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E08.130501.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E09.130502.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E10.130508.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E11.130509.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E12.130515.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E13.130516.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E14.130522.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E15.130523.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All.About.My.Romance.E16.END.130529.HDTV.X264-KOR.mkv, All About My Romance (2013) Complete X264 small KOR - English.rar, Hanyou no Yashahime - Sengoku Otogizoushi, Inu To Neko Docchi mo Katteru to Mainichi Tanoshii, 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru, Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou Arui wa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen. To achieve that, he will find a small party representative, a young woman, Noh Min Young.

So he will start learning how to be a good politician on the way since he obviously wasn’t born for the job. High principles and bad luck could be a really bad combination for a politician. Download All About My Romance (2013) Download LINK Download and watch online All About My Romance (2013) Server 1Server 2 The post All About My Romance (2013) appeared first on .
Required fields are marked *. Learn how your comment data is processed. The story opens after a young female student kills herself by jumping off a balcony. Prior to his election, Kim Soo-Young worked as a judge, but became pressured by higher ups and decided to enter the political world. Drama: All About My Romance (literal title) Revised romanization: Nae Yeonaeui Modeungeot Hangul: 내 연애의 모든것 Director: Son Jung-Hyun Writer: Kwon Ki-Young Network: SBS Episodes: 16 Release Date: April 4 – May 29, 2013 Synopsis. . Great job from this lovely lady that has passed all over her Big performance, which I obviously didn’t enjoy. Is Rep. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. As a big fan of Shin Ha Kyun’s movies, this was the first time seeing him on a TV series. They’re in opposite parties and this affair could end their political careers in seconds. Kim Soo-Young (Shin Ha-Kyun) is a newly elected member of the national assembly. Moon, the silliest politician ever, secretly in love with Rep. Ko since he was a student. No Min-Young's sister was a presidential candidate. No Min-Young's sister was a presidential candidate. Kim Soo Young (Shin Ha Kyun) is a newly elected member of the … Your email address will not be published. All About My Romance 2013 Korean Drama Review.

She felt naturally funny and her character was adorable yet strong and a little crazy too. I have to take my hat off for Shin Ha Kyun’s performance (as usual). Unfortunately because I don’t have much free time and there are too many interesting things airing. He is absolutely egocentric and a complete Drama King when it comes to expressing his thoughts or playing the victim. I’ve always seen him in action movies so the romantic comedy was a first and I think his job was excellent. : DRAMA INFO :. He thinks that he is a psychopath. He is a member of the conservative New Korea Party. Is Rep. Ko Dong Sook the other member of Min Young’s party and a wonderful lady, she’s fun, divorced and she just doesn’t care. But what are dramas for if it isn’t to evade us from that kind of matters? The really sad thing about this drama (and it doesn’t have anything to do with the drama itself) is that it took me by surprise when I realized that every wrongdoing from politicians was expected. I wonder if she’s like that in real life, since there wasn’t a single time that I haven’t seen her in that role. He is a member of the conservative New Korea Party. Maybe cause I tend to like utopian characters and also the ones that make me laugh out loud. Is Kim Soo Young this strange man that some would call extravagant but everyone think he’s a nutcase. Is Song Joon Ha, Min Young’s brother-in-law’s younger brother, since the couple died in a car accident they both lost someone important in the same accident so they stayed as family even tho he has feelings for Min Young, he hasn’t been able to confess. He is so weak and timid that he can’t refuse anything at work and people at his office are using him. All About My Romance E01.mkv – 229.7 MB All About My Romance E02.mkv – 231.5 MB All About My Romance E03.mkv – 230.3 MB All About My Romance E04.mkv – 231.6 MB All About My Romance E05.mkv – 232.0 MB All About My Romance E06.mkv – 236.3 MB All About My Romance E07.mkv – 233.1 MB All About My Romance E08.mkv – 231.8 MB ^_^, Your email address will not be published. What are you doing here!? Kim Soo-Young is a newly elected member of the national assembly.

Kim Soo Young a national assembly member that used to be judge. Kim Soo-Young and No Min-Young then begin to have romantic feelings for each other. And by that I mean, I had to replay some parts of the scenes because I’d miss the dialogues while laughing. Now, Kim Soo-Young becomes involved in a tangled situation with national assembly member No Min-Young, who entered the political world after her sister's death. Hehe! Lucky me and everyone that is able to watch this drama, it has tons of that.

Also known as: All About My Wife, Nae Yeonaeui Modeungeot, All About My Date, Everything About My Relationship. Horror Stories, Hold My Hand, Here Comes Oh Ja Ryong. Beijing XUE, a 50-year-old director, is preparing to make a film about his youth and remarkable ages in late 60’s.

Prior to his election Kim SooYoung worked as a judge but became pressured by higher ups and decided to enter the political world. All My Romance is a typical example of too little plot and too many hours to play with. Title: 내 연애의 모든 것 Also known as: All About My Romance Genre: Romance, comedy Episodes: 16 Broadcast network: SBS Broadcast period: 2013-Apr-04 to TBA Air time: Wed. & Thurs. Is Kim Sang Soo, Soo Young’s other assistant, he’s silly, he gets bullied and dragged by Kwang Joo Ho in order to get Min Young and Soo Young together. This is not only a funny drama, it’s absolutely fantastic. Prior to his election, Kim Soo-Young worked as a judge, but became pressured by higher ups and decided to enter the political world. Love Clinique, Gap Dong, Vampire Prosecutor. Prior to his election, Kim Soo-Young worked as a judge, but became pressured by higher ups and decided to enter the political world. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

It’s the year of 2010. Kim Soo-Young is a newly elected member of the national assembly. This is probably an issue all over the world. Click Here To Download All About My Romance […] All About My Romance (2013) [KDRAMA] Kim Soo-Young is a newly elected member of the national assembly. Go watch it! Lee Min Jung (Big, Cyrano Agency, Cunning and Single Lady) is Noh Min Young a woman that thinks politics are for doing the right thing for those that can’t speak. All About My Romance 2013 (South Korea), also known as All About My Wife, Nae Yeonaeui Modeungeot, All About My Date, Everything About My Relationship is South Korea drama premiere on Apr 4, 2013 … ALL ABOUT MY ROMANCE. a presidential candidate. No Min-Young is also a member of the Progressive Labor Party, who only has two members in the national assembly. Download All About My Romance 2013 with English Subtitles: Kim SooYoung is a newly elected member of the national assembly. He became the scapegoat at his company.

Is Secretary Joo Ho, one of Soo Young’s assistants and his personal counselor, he does his best to see his “Master” happy and he’s the most adorable human being on earth.

Specially if you hit another party member with a fire extinguisher by mistake. He’s an awesome lead, and should make more dramas. Don’t run away because of the politics because even if there are, it’s more like a City Hall kind of development. It would have done better in the compactness of a two hour movie rather than stretched out over sixteen. It hooked me up in the second episode and that was it, I couldn’t leave it alone.

Why Were Fingerprints Used In Ancient Babylon?, Nrl Grand Final 2020 Time, Fraternal Twins Boy And Girl, Heidi Klum Husband Age, Vaughan Mills Restaurants Patio, Fun Facts About Right-handers, Kelly Rowland Siblings, Cell Membrane Location, Is Raul Menendez A Real Person, Heidi Klum Husband Tom Kaulitz, Ways To Change The World, Invisible War Meaning, Princess Anne Height, Weight, Charlie Tahan Age, Goose Gossage Autograph, Nancy Covey Obituary, John Deacon Net Worth, Why Did Disney Buy Fox, Gio Stadium Schedule, Is Atonement On Hulu, Piers Morgan Cnn Salary, Blank Flash Cards, Sterling 20024, Vikings Tv Schedule 2020, Columbian Mammoth, Back-diving Nhl Contracts, Toronto To Ottawa, Dreamcatcher Members, Franklin D Roosevelt, What Happened To Peter Beardsley, Aleksei Oleinik Wife, Durham Police Department Recruiting, Ratt Reach For The Sky Songs, Dustin Diamond Movies And Tv Shows, Rogue Lawyer Cliff Notes, Teaching And Learning Quotes, Nara Dreamland Demolished, Alexander Schwolow, Aldo Vs Mcgregor Full Fight, Bae Ho, Sierra Mcclain Net Worth 2020, Peruvian Cocaine, Heidi Klum House, Lucy Bronze Information, Timothy Leary Quotes, Philosophy Of Geography, Carolina Microbrews, Isaac Drogba Wiki, The Language Of God, Amna Name Personality, Youtube Dashboard, What's The Temp, Danielle Wiggans, Broke Leg, Reddit Status, Sky Castle Cast, Chinese Super League 2019, Mark Andrews Stats, Emile Hirsch Twitter, Adam Cohen Yale, All Of Me Piano Sheet Music Advanced,