), not a World Cup. He had not so easy career as pele,cause of injuries,drug addiction,and lower teammates. his performance was great like wc 86?

Real Madrid 1953-60 or Barcelona 2008-11?

I'm sure you get my point. Even in a tournament where one player imposed his personal will like no other in history, the outcome was still hostage to fortune.

Given he was a fantastic player of course but people forget one important thing about ronaldinho he only was truly great for 3-4 seasons.

The Football Pantheon is run by football journalist Miguel Delaney.

Truth is he wasn't great at Milan he was a shadow of his former self and failed at Milan while he not even 30. He's no better than Garrincha in his day, and he's certainly not got the technique of Diego Maradona or modern day Leo Messi. Whether you call it soccer or football, this extensive list of the greatest soccer players of all time is ranked by fans worldwide.Who are the best soccer players ever? Would Maradona have been as effective had Carlos Bilardo persisted with 4-4-2? Pelé was a more complete player; great header, athletic, 2-footed, passer, shot, dribbler, vision; Maradona was mainly one-footed- so much for so-called technique.

His name was synonymous with Rinus Michels’ "Total Football" movement whereby players interchanged positions.

What a bizarre statement. – "Ryan Giggs: Maradona is the best of all time".

Papin as well!

Other, potentially better players were equally unfortunate to spend their best years in teams that didn’t make best use of their talents.

Ranking is refreshed every day. Puskas was top league scorer with Real Madrid on four occasions and scored seven goals in two European Cup finals.

Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are both great players with specific qualities, but Pele was better." It’s the eternal debate in football, really, when it comes to assessing the exact abilities of any player.

Would he have been as influential – or even had his natural technique so ably enhanced – had he grown up in a footballing culture that wasn’t as ripe for innovation as Holland in the ’60s? did u ever ask urself the question if gk even used gloves back in the 60s? did man marking even exist back then?

His goalscoring record since joining Real Madrid from Manchester United is out of this world, and in January 2014 he notched his 400th career goal at the age of just 28. First published on Tue 27 May 2014 12.04 BST, Available for everyone, funded by readers. http://www.jstephenj.com/2015/07/top-10-fifa-youtube-channels.html. But then that’s also the point. Pele first.

A consequence of this, too, is that there’s greater concentration of post-war footballers. His 'Hand of God' goal against England at the 1986 World Cup and the stunning solo effort that followed sum up this flawed genius better than any words.

More than enough reason to put Maradona above him.

I'd probably put Ferrara and Zola ahead of Careca and Di Napoli, but never mind. big deal, messi and Ronaldo they can take the worst team or club of any country and they can win championships like maradona.
The answer, naturally, depends on the individual situations but can still usually be found somewhere in between.

Games are secured by unlikely saves, defined by timely tackles, unlocked with visionary passes and settled by important strikes. All rights reserved. @andyzidane @tk753  ok,messi dint win the wc,but don't forget,he has a last chances to win the wc 2018,at the age of 31 like pele in  the 1970 wc.maybe I was wrong about the goal of the centrury,you dint say that,sorry. Many years later when i did found out about Pele's real Face,, i was very shocked indeed.. Just like when Figo betrayed barca and went to Madrid,, Barca fans wrote in a banner-- "We Hate you so much because We loved you so much".. it was exactly my feeling with Pele..and while i continued to agree that he was one of the greatest in history along with Maradona and Garrincha,, i lost all the love for him.. Garrincha's tale is a sad one but he came to this planet to give joy to his people through the means of football and his people received the joy with open arms.. he only understood the language of football and he didn't even know the format of the 1958 and 62 World Cups.. the chilean newspaper rightfully said: "Which planet is Garrincha from??"

He made Santos the best club in the world, dominating Brazilian clubs with other great players and destroying the top European clubs, Benfica (hat-trick in Benfica), and Milan. no, maradonoa has played the same position like pele, did he scores more goals than pele?

He's probably never watched another football team play. Because of the absence of fully-formed, top-level competitions in the first half of the 20th century, it was simply harder to determine how good players really were. But even if he doesn't, he's still one of the greatest.

With some of the arguments possessing more persuasive evidence than others. And Ronaldo.

I could accept people calling him the greatest when he retires. Pele is credited with 3 World Cup victories, but let's not forget that he barely played in 1962.
So If Messi wins 2 or 3 world cups he's gonna be the best ever.

8: Ronaldhino: hes was my idol and greatest, 9: won player of the century at fifa 2000 awards, 11: Ze Roberto and R. Carlos: Maradona was without doubt the greatest, 13: Sacchi on sky: Maradona is the best player in the world, 17: Sivori: maradona the best in the world, 18: Cantona: Maradona is greatest art.The, – "Ruud Gullit: Diego Maradona is the best ever in my opinion".

@Davidoss08 CR7 will make the top 100 but not the top 99.

Our list will attempt to find out. It made the point that Garrincha wasn't always popular while he was actually alive, certainly in the latter part of his career.

Greatest about this list is that CRonaldo isnt there. Pele won multiple titles with Santos, with whom he played out the best years of his career, before joining the New York Cosmos for a brief spell. Cristiano Ronaldo??? For more information click here. He was declared a national treasure by the Brazilian government, not allowed to play for as foreign club till the 70s. Millions of brazilians are in the streets protesting the corruption of this current government.. I'm sure about that. @DaveScamper @AlexChulkin in Russia he'll be 31, in Qatar - 35.

But we hope that our approach is. Garrincha nurtured his pet, the ball, and together they created such mischief that people almost died laughing. Ronaldinho should be ATLEAST in the top 10! In his time, South American clubs were easily a match for European.

@andyzidane  @Tanvir 86 maybe you dont understand my worlds, the video shows that pele has better ball control and proves his better that maradona,yes maradona is one of the best ever but pele is better, just  symple if you watch the video.

Hardly the words of someone who had sold his soul entirely.

So why has the Pele v Maradona debate dominated virtually all comments so far? @ronaldofenomenon HAHAHAHA.... what a pathetic video.. oh wow, a 73-year old pele has better ball control than a 53-year old Maradona,, so that makes him a greater player????????????!!!!!!!

First things first, I think it's pointless comparing honours at international level. Messi didn't win though, did he? Don't get me wrong, Pele is a bit of a corporate whore (there's even a joke in The Simpsons about it), but he's not evil.

Baggio in top ten. Someone like zidane won was great throughout his whole years for example he comes out of retirement at the age of 34 to guide his team o the world cup final the biggest stage of them all and even after headbutting someone he was still named the best player of the fifa world cup 2006.

It is not an exaggeration to say that The Atomic Flea is now challenging Pele for the crown of greatest ever soccer player and will surely surpass the Brazilian if the remainder of his career is as fruitful as the opening years. in a tv show, maradona and pele show there skills who has better heeding, pele beats maradona, if you dont bealave watch here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSRz3IZKhUg.all the legends like cruyff,Beckenbeur,di stefano voted pele and maradona voted by the fans.end of story. As one of the football world’s universal debates, rating and ranking the greatest of all time is nothing new.

There's plenty of talent in the top 10 but there's no way we're having Messi as the fifth best player of all-time. Perhaps the greatest Italian soccer player of all time, Giuseppe Meazza was a jack-of-all trades forward, capable of playing as an out and out striker or as a trequartista. He counts goals he scored in the Brazilian army and is a greedy sellout.

"you can say that goal is the goal of the centrury?". It's debatable to name at least 2 Brazilians being 'better' than Pele. He was outstanding aged 17 in 58 world cup as well as in 1970.

The best players in history constantly did. A World Cup winner in 1958, 1962, and 1970, Edson Arantes do Nascimento, to give him his full name, is generally regarded as the greatest soccer player of all time.

PS: Van Basten, Bergkamp, Ibrahimovic, Giggs, Voller, Socrates, Zico, Eder, Junior, Batistuta, Montero, Totti, CR7, Nesta, Roberto Carlos.

Plus, there was the footage of Pele scoring his '1,000th goal'.

Di Stéfano's achievement of scoring in five consecutive European Cup finals is unlikely to ever be matched. Before we invite opprobrium or rage at the placing of specific players or outright omission of others, please consider one caveat. I personally believe that Maradona is the greatest footballer of all time and prefer other Brazilians (such as Ronaldo) to Pele; but everyone is entitled to their own opinion without facing Tubby's abuse. I hate him so much because I LOVED him so much.. Before i knew about Pele's cuddling with FIFA and other bastards,, I loved Pele just like Garrincha, just like Maradona, just like Rivaldo, just Ronaldinho.. After all,, they all grew up in the dirtiest of slums.. i was six years old when Maradona was tearing apart the English in 1986 and from then on i started to dig the history to find players having a similar background to maradona.. i found Garrincha and Pele and while Pele was with FIFA,, i was not aware of that at that time.. what does that tell u?

I Love You Still Quotes, Tommy Lee Post Malone Meaning, Bellinger Contract 2020, Point/counterpoint Lyrics, Mark Phillips Net Worth, Kobe Most Points In A Game, Grease (2006 Remaster), Perfect Moment Meaning In Tamil, Beirut To Jerusalem Travel, Best Of The Equinox Pdf, Father Of Quantum Physics, How To Stop Lying In A Relationship, North York Civic Centre Parking Tickets, Depeche Mode - Photographic, John Conor Richardson Kennedy, How To Pronounce Raina In German, Jackson Guitars Uk, Canada Day Parade, John Legend Breaking News Today, Louise Minchin Family, Romantic Love Song Duets, Salma Name Personality, Aldrich Ds3, Dan Povenmire Net Worth, Emily Zolten, Hansa Rostock Vs Fc Carl Zeiss Jena, Best Kitchen Sink And Faucet Combo, Ringed Seal, Multiple Sclerosis Patient, Dance Daddy Song, Jungle Rot Ww2, Mike Golic, Janjian Ketemu Sama Mantan, Markus Granlund, What Happened, Miss Simone Maya Angelou, Emmett Emmanual Hesketh,